Latitude 64 - ProBasket Skill Disc Golf Target
Attention: US Shipping Only
This item ships directly from the warehouse and may arrive separately from other items in your order. Please allow 1-3 business days for fullfillment.
Regular price $229.99
Shipping calculated at checkout
Write a review
Latitude 64 ProBasket Skill
Basket Mounting: Portable
The ProBasket Skill is for players that want to improve their putting skills. With its narrow profile, it will make putting practice hard and fun, but competitions easy when transitioning from the ProBasket Skill to a tournament basket. The low weight, the smaller based mobile foot, and divided pole makes this basket easy to move around.
- 15 chain sets that are zinc coated.
- The ProBasket Skill has a powder coated finish.
- Yellow 3″ tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions.
- Tension screws are included for increased stability.
- The ProBasket Skill pole is divided in two parts for easy transport and storage.
- The ProBasket Skill is mainly meant for portable use. Permanent installation, or prolonged exposure to the elements, can eventually compromise the integrity of the basket’s composition.
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it.
If this basket is purchased after 3PM on Friday, it will not ship until Monday.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
*Please note: If this basket is returned for any reason other than a defect, the buyer will be refunded or credited for the original purchase price minus the original shipping cost paid by GolfDisco.
Latitude 64 Skill baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects. Should your Skill basket be determined by Latitude 64 to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Latitude 64 sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Skill baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Latitude 64
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
- rust and corrosion (caused by prolonged exposure to the elements)