Latitude 64 ProBasket Competition Basket Permanent Yellow - includes ground sleeve, locking collar, padlock, and permanent pole
Attention: US Shipping Only
This item ships directly from the warehouse and may arrive separately from other items in your order. Please allow 1-3 business days for fullfillment.
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pago.
Latitude 64 ProBasket Competition
The ProBasket Competition is one of the best championship level approved baskets on the market in its comparable price range. A high-end basket for an excellent price and in the same top quality standard as our ProBasket Elite. Fitted with 26 galvanized chain sets and produced with the same superior workmanship that Latitude 64 consistently produces, the ProBasket Competition will grab your putts and serve your course for years to come.
- 13 inner and 13 outer galvanized chain sets.
- Galvanized with a yellow powder coated finish.
- Yellow 3″ tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions.
- Tension screws are included for increased stability.
- The ProBasket Competition is approved at the PDGA Championship level
- Built-in wheel on base (Portable version only)
- Ground sleeve, locking collar, and padlock included (Permanent version only)
- Weight: 57lbs (Permanent version)
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it. The basket pole will also ship separately from the basket.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
*Please note: If this basket is returned for any reason other than a defect, the buyer will be refunded or credited for the original purchase price minus the original shipping cost paid by GolfDisco.
9 Competition Baskets - $2,655 + freight
18 Competition Baskets - $5,310 + freight
If you are interested in buying 9 or more baskets, please contact Sales@GolfDisco.com
Limited 25 Year Warranty
Latitude 64 Competition baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to rust, corrosion, and manufacturing defects. Should your Competition basket be determined by Latitude 64 to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Latitude 64 sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Competition baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Latitude 64
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.